Here are some resources when you don’t have an answer for a parent’s question:
- Don’t forget to check the articles on the website. Many, many topics have been covered in articles and blog posts. A good search of the site may give you more ideas than you need!
- Post the question in the Discussion on the Instructor Hub or the Instructor group on Facebook.
- Refer to the PRS classes. You have access to all the materials in all the self-guided PRS classes and they are full of ideas on common parenting topics that can spark ideas as you formulate your response to a question.
- Seek out instructors with specific expertise. Patty or Michelle or your local Lead Instructor can help you find other instructors who may not be active at this time but who are still a wonderful repository of experience and knowledge. Many of them will be happy to discuss questions with you.
- Set up a short consultation with Patty or another Hand in Hand Trainer. Anyone who is a designated Parenting by Connection Trainer has the experience to help you think well about a parent’s question that may initially stump you. You can set up a 15-minute consultation with one of these folks for coaching.